Strange ZeroDivide exception happened

Denis Kudriashov dionisiydk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 15:00:51 UTC 2011

Hello.

I have trouble with updating object in magma db on some computer. I have
local repository magma usage. Environment is my client computer which I dont
have access.
When programme try to update state of some object I have exception
ZeroDivide:

MagmaSession>>signalExceptionLike:
[] in [] in [] in MagmaSession>>submit:to:
[] in [] in BlockClosure>>maOn:do:on:do:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
[] in BlockClosure>>maOn:do:on:do:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
BlockClosure>>maOn:do:on:do:
[] in [] in MagmaSession>>submit:to:
MagmaPreferences class>>showWhile:
[] in MagmaSession>>submit:to:

When programme update state of another class object all work good.

Maybe somebody have this situation?
Can it be related to some problems with disk? (bad sector).

My programme work good on another computers. It is first bad case.