Strange ZeroDivide exception happened

Denis Kudriashov dionisiydk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 15:14:31 UTC 2011

And programme in my situation has another related errors in some magma
threads (I see it in logs)
Magma try doing something with MagmaCollectionManager by #filesDo:. And as I
see memberIndex variables is nil:

MessageNotUnderstood: receiver of "filesDo:" is nil
UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #filesDo:
MagmaCollectionManager(MaLargeCollectionManager)>>filesDo:
MagmaCollectionManager>>filesDo:
[] in MaObjectRepository>>openDbFilesDo:
[] in Dictionary>>valuesDo:
[] in Dictionary>>associationsDo:
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
Dictionary>>associationsDo:
Dictionary>>valuesDo:
Dictionary>>do:

Maybe with this somebody can tell me something more