[Morphic] Apologies to Peace Jerome and everyone

Juan Vuletich jmvuletich at sinectis.com.ar
Mon Dec 12 14:14:32 CET 2005

Hi Folks.

I wasn't subscribed to our list!

Today I was asked for approval of a message from Stef. I read it and I found
out that Peace subscribed to the list, sent some messages and got no
response from me. I hadn't got any of the messages. I'm the list
administrator and wasn't subscribed!

So, I promise to read and answer the group messages from now.

Peace, I'll later read your message and see what's your work about.

It's not my intention to let you folks down. Before that, I'd rather step
down.

Thanks,
Juan