[Morphic] 3.9a: remove or fix cornergrip?

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 22:35:13 CET 2005

I've hear lots of people complaining about the CornerGrip in 3.9a,
especially the fact that it only is attached on the bottom-right
corner.

Looking at the code, it seems completely hardwired to operate only on
that corner, which makes it less than trivial to fix it.

I think that we should therefore remove it until someone take the time
to reintroduce it correctly - at the moment, it is adding a bit of
eyecandy (and a larger area where the resize is active - that's good),
but taking away a lot of functionality...

Regards,

Cees