[Morphic] Re: What is the status of Curvier and target setting fixes

Peace Jerome peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 07:32:49 CET 2005

> I do not think that the momorphiceam is a filter.
> I'm sure that you can have fun with them. Juan told
> me that he was busy
> and yes I definitively want your stuff in.
>
> StStef>

>I'I'lake sure to check on the progress... all the
bubugreports>are in mantis, and I was planning of
asking the teams as
>soon as I see something that I would have included
myself.

>      Marcus

>Hi Folks.

>I wasn't subscribed to our list!

>Peace, I'll later read your message and see what's
your work about.

>Thanks, Juan

Ah. That would explain the low activity on the list.

Thank you all for your attention to this matters.

The mantis links with the code seem to have been
looked at by CeCeesnd some others. I look forward to
seeing the curvier polygons and  target sighting fixes
in a 3.9 image some time soon.

The full set of fixes I deemed ready to go are listed
at:

hthttp/minnow.cc.gagatechdeduqueak/5768

This page has the links to mantis where the most
recent code can be obtained.

There is more I have done on mantis (you can browse my
reports with the reporter set to wiwiz Most are in the
realm of momorphicAnd it someone posts a momorphicug
I'll usually take a look and maybe comment or adopt it
as a puzzle to be solved.

Yours in service, (wiwizJerome Peace