[Morphic] Re: What is the status of Curvier and target setting fixes

Juan Vuletich jmvsqueak at uolsinectis.com.ar
Wed Dec 21 00:33:18 CET 2005

Hi Peace,

I promise I will take a deep look at your contributions during this week.

BTW, this message from you looks rather weird, with some pairs of charactes
duplicated. Your stuff is at
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/5768 and not
hthttp/minnow.cc.gagatechdeduqueak/5768 !
Is it my mail client or yours?

Cheers,
Juan