[Morphic] Re: What is the status of Curvier and target setting fixes

Peace Jerome peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 08:23:46 CET 2005

Hi Juan,

You wrote:

>Hi Peace,

>I promise I will take a deep look at your
contributions during this week.

>BTW, this message from you looks rather weird, with
some pairs of characters duplicated. Your stuff is at
>http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/5768

>not etc.

The problem is definitely at my end. The saved copy of
the  message just as garbled as you received it. I
don't know exactly what happened. I've just recently
switched browsers (Yahoo deprecated IE5.0 on an iMac
then updated the IE5.0 composer. So I am in new
territory until I learn the foibles of Yahoo, Mozilla
and my ancient OS9.1 iMac. I wonder what it will do to
this one.

Thank you for you attention to these matters. The list
I sent Marcus were all the ones that I deem ready to
be included now.

More will be on their way. Right now I am in a holding
pattern because of the slowness in getting my stuff
adopted into squeak. I would like most a definite
go/no-go on all of the listed items please. I've been
patient. Now that Stef and Marcus have raised my
hopes, I'd like to see something happen. I noticed
that Cees assigned a couple of my fixes to himself.
Then he looked at them and assigned them to nobody. So
I am feeling left in limbo.

Thank you in advance, (wiz) Jerome Peace