[Morphic] [Q] About SyntaxErrorNotification missed methods

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Dec 29 10:45:11 CET 2005

Guys , I do the rest of the job with Squeak 3.9 6705 what is the last Squeak
without Traits.
I wish know if you noticed what the following methods seems missed

SyntaxErrorNotification class-inClasswithCodedoitFlag

SyntaxErrorNotification-setClasscodedebuggerdoitFlag

I refile both with no observable collateral effects .
What we should do, file a bug report in Mantis or what ?

Edgar