[Morphic] About repositories and safe Unload/Loading of Nebraska

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Nov 24 13:07:36 CET 2005

Stef:

I see what in http://source.squeakfoundation.org/39a exist a Nebraska-sd.6
and what said "fixing underscores:

In Morphic team I use http://source.squeakfoundation.org/inbox and here
don't exist this.

Juan, Cees:
For first try about safe Unload/load Nebraska.

The category methods labelled
*nebraska-Nebraska support

Should be labelled
*nebraska-*nebraska- Nebraska support

For proper Monticello handling

For proper handling of *nebraska method category, i do
SystemOrganization classifyAll: #(#EToyCommunicatorMorph ) under:
'Nebraska-Network-EToy Communications'.

Also for removing Nebraska of image I should change

WorldState methodsFor: 'update cycle' stamp: 'edc 11/15/2005 10:01'!
forceDamageToScreen: allDamage

    "here for the convenience of NebraskaWorldState"
    Display forceDamageToScreen: allDamage.

    (SystemOrganization categoriesMatching: 'Nebraska*') ifNotEmpty:[
    self remoteCanvasesDo: [ :each |
        allDamage do: [:r | each forceToScreen: r].
        each displayIsFullyUpdated.]].

This originate a Nebraska-edc.6 , as I choose unload/loading in my own
image.
I have normal functioning from 15/11/05 when I send mail to Juan.

And final, I have now a Nebraska-PreLoad.1.cs (for Nebraska methods of
WorldState and a Nebraska-edc.6 .

I wish feedback and agreement on using ONE repository.

And if you agree , I could start FlexibleVocabularies Unload/Loading

Cheers