[Morphic] Re: What is the status of Curvier and target setting fixes

Peace Jerome peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 03:02:18 CET 2006

Hi Stef,

The stars are indeed in 3.9a. The most recent image on
the ftp site is 6706. That is what I use as current.

I've now fixed up Mantis-0503-TargetSighting so it
doesn't require outside permission. Hopeful we can get
this in on this pass if Juan is willing.

It is feeling good to see action taken on these items
at last.
Thank you all for your attention.