[Morphic] Re: Challenges -- Who's havesting fixes.

Peace Jerome peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 05:46:30 UTC 2006

Hi Stef,

Thank you for the compliment of offering me the
responsibility. I'm afraid it is not one I can accept.

My patron prefers that I spend what time I have for
squeak in observing, reporting, and fixing bugs.

For me this is best done with change sets. My
perception is that MC and I are not yet ready for each
other.

I will continue to contribute what I can to squeak and
morphic.

Thank you again for your efforts to recruit others to
help. And your vision and efforts for a more capable
squeak.

Yours in service, --Jerome Peace