[Morphic] Re: Challenges -- Who's havesting fixes.

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue May 30 06:45:55 UTC 2006

On 30 mai 06, at 07:46, Peace Jerome wrote:

> Hi Stef,
>
> Thank you for the compliment of offering me the
> responsibility. I'm afraid it is not one I can accept.
>
> My patron prefers that I spend what time I have for
> squeak in observing, reporting, and fixing bugs.

Too bad because when you fix a bug you would just publish from the
latest
release a new mcz file and it would be done....
DONE. You know done. Now I have to load cs and spot the changes and
republish.....

Anyway.

> For me this is best done with change sets. My
> perception is that MC and I are not yet ready for each
> other.

So you are wrong (it is not perfect) but this is working and
this also improve our process and my time.