[Morphic] Re: Challenges -- Who's havesting fixes.

Peace Jerome peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 23:30:57 UTC 2006

Hi stef,

I am usually right about what my perceptions are, and
I usually have a good reason for perceiving things the
way I do. I will post more on the subject of fixes,
changesets and MC. It will take me a while to organize
my thoughts.

I know you are pushing to make your job of harvesting
easier. If it were easy for me to comply I would. It
is not.

Marcus seemed to have a way of dealing well with
change set fixes. What did he do?

Yours in service, -- Jerome Peace