[Morphic] Re: NewMorphic Feedback (1 source control)

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 19:38:15 UTC 2007

Hi Juan,

Cool.

Thanks for listening.

I've actually followed progress to know how much you
advanced things. (Real time performance and the color
background fix. Great steady progress.)

I am using things on an old 400hz iMac running OS9.1.
I'm using one of JMM's old macClassic vms. So I need
to find out if you changed anything in th vm you
distribute with the system?

I can try somethings that blow my mac out to the water
complete with the macbomb system crash box. That only
happened while using a low memory allocation. I'm
having better luck when I give the vm more room.

I am about to try your new addr. If this doesn't
bounce then were golden.

The last try missed probably due to some typing on my
part.

--- Juan Vuletich <jmvsqueak at uolsinectis.com.ar>