[Morphic] NewMorphic how do you compose coordinate systems?

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 19:57:48 UTC 2007

Hi Juan,

I am making a run at coding the morphic with
alternating location and morphs. (in 3.9-3.10)
And I realized I don't understand something about new
morphic.

When you have a morphic tree of several morphs deep.
How do you compose the coord system transformations to
get from the inner moprh to the outer world?

Think of a really horrible case and explain that. (
e.g. alternating cartesian and xlog stuff several
iterations deep.)  How would new morphic handle that?