[Newcompiler] [ANN] First version of Shout using newSqueakParser/SqueakScanner

Andrew Tween amtween at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 27 18:51:35 UTC 2006

Hi Marcus,
>Yes... I can have a look. It would be really cool to have just one
>parser for everything!

Thanks.
I have just tried moving the definitions into SqueakParser/ scanner, and I get a
lot of test failures. Some of the reduction action methods in SHSqueakParser
need moving into SqueakParser. I will do that and post a new version once the
tests are green. Then it should be easier for you to see what I have done.
Cheers,
Andy