[Newcompiler] [ANN] First version of Shout usingnewSqueakParser/SqueakScanner

Andrew Tween amtween at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 27 20:16:37 UTC 2006

> Hi Marcus,
> >Yes... I can have a look. It would be really cool to have just one
> >parser for everything!
>
> Thanks.
> I have just tried moving the definitions into SqueakParser/ scanner, and I get
> lot of test failures. Some of the reduction action methods in SHSqueakParser
> need moving into SqueakParser. I will do that and post a new version once the
> tests are green. Then it should be easier for you to see what I have done.
> Cheers,
> Andy

Here is the new version, with the right things in the right places.
Using this version, I moved the definitions into SqueakParser/SqueakParser,
regenerated the compiler, and ran the tests. There are some failures, but I get
the same failures in an unmodified NewCompiler.image, so I think it is ok.
Cheers,
Andy