[Newcompiler] Compiling the decompilable

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Tue Oct 31 07:31:43 UTC 2006

Hi Math,

on Mon, 30 Oct 2006 19:06:19 +0100, you wrote:
> Klaus D. Witzel a écrit :
>> Attached is SourceCode2BytecodeTest.st which tests bytecode resulting
>> from source code.
>>
>> With the new compiler there are two cases red (store followed by pop
>> does not combine to popAndStore).
>>

> Ok I have added to the NewCompiler

Thank you.

> I have also invetigate to find a way to popAndStore so I should be able
> to correct it after handling
> error

Let me know if you run into problems with popAndStore, sometimes all that
one needs is just a discussion.

And while we are here: I'm still looking for more ideas on what and how to
make tests for what the new compiler inlines. Anybody any idea(s) please
forward them to me. Thank you.

/Klaus