[Newcompiler] [ANN] NewCompiler#248

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at univ-savoie.fr
Wed Jul 25 11:02:16 UTC 2007

excellent! So may be the new compiler could be pushed to 3.10 to get
more users and exposure.
Marcus could you summarize all the improvements done so far? Because
we have now a better error handling and decompiler.

What we saw with mathieu is that it would be good to have a pattern
matcher for identifying
inlined methods.

Stef