[News] Getting the team started

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Oct 14 19:19:10 CEST 2005

On Fri, 2005-10-14 at 16:11 +0200, Giovanni Corriga wrote:
> Il giorno ven, 14/10/2005 alle 16.01 +0200, Klaus D. Witzel ha scritto:

> > Last but not lesat, was there already something from the sponsor, i.e. is
> > News Team offical?
>
> Well, since we have our own mailing list, I think it's official
> enough :)

Yes, 'officalizing' new teams is a rather impromptu affair at this
point.  Unless there is some controversy about a team then it is
sufficient that one of the SqueakFoundation Board members volunteers as
the team 'sponsor'.  Also I've added your team to the list at

http://swiki.krampe.se/castaways/6

So maybe that will make things feel a little bit more official. ;)

By the way the information on this swiki is to be moved to
www.squeak.org (at least most of it) eventually so don't be surprised if
that site disappears.