[News] Getting the team started

Giovanni Giorgi giovanni.giorgi at siforge.org
Sun Oct 16 23:21:54 CEST 2005

Ciao,
  I agree with your proposal.
I am busy too in this week, so I can reply only now.
I will publish here the list of people I'd lkie to interview.
You can send to the list hints or people you like and I will take
care of contacting them.

On 14/ott/05, at 15:31, Giovanni Corriga wrote:

> [...]
>
> - the publishing site: I don't like publishing on the Swiki too much;
> I'd prefer publishing TWS somewhere else, and use the Swiki just as a
> backup.
I have a small site hosted at my home:
http://www.objectsroot.com
I will be happy to host the TWS too and enable also a small form for
every article.
I can take care of moderating the forum for avoding spam or something
like that.
bye bye

--
    [   [  [ JJ ]  ]   ]  |  Dynamic typing allows the programmer to
do the right
                          | thing without trying to convince the
compiler that it's the
http://www.siforge.org   | right thing. -David Buck