[News] Fwd: Re: Common Smalltalk VM Summit

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Wed Nov 15 12:09:12 UTC 2006

Hi list,

looks like there's not the hoped-for response and enthusiasm for defining
an unofficial Smalltalk-2007 specification as a base for all the
Smalltalk(-ish) VM's.

But perhaps it's too early to say such (hopefully).

Nevertheless, it may be worth a headline, "Unofficial Smalltalk-2007
specification?" :)

/Klaus

---- Forwarded Usenet-message ----