[News] Weekly Squeak's categories reorganization

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Jan 12 14:33:48 UTC 2007

Hi Giovanni,

Personally I like the categories the way they are.  I'm not sure what
benefit there is to fewer categories.  From looking at the stats it's pretty
clear that most people read just what shows up on the first page, or they
come looking for a particular article.  I have noticed that some categories
get read fully.  For those people looking for more information on a subject
having more categories to find what they are looking for is very helpful.
What are you trying to accomplish with fewer categories?

Ron