Upate 6680

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Mon Aug 15 15:29:26 UTC 2005

Am 15.08.2005 um 16:13 schrieb Marcus Denker:

> 1) Afterwards,opening MCConfig Browser we get an empty
> configurarion. I would have thought
>      that we want this to show the loaded config...

As I wrote previously: 'However, there is no such thing as THE
configuration, so the config browser might not be the best place to
put the option. Having a menu entry somewhere to browse the "system
configuration" would make much more sense.'

Doug suggested having a method somewhere that answers a configuration
which defines the packages belonging to the base system. You could
get this, perform an update from image (to see the currently
installed versions), and browse that.

> 2) The update 6679 makes monticello believe that we have edited
> code, that will bring monticello
>      to ask us to confirm that loading the package is ok.

ChangeSets and MonticelloPackages do not work well together ... you
could try to manually reset the "modified" flag of the working copy
in the update.

- Bert -