Upate 6680

Daniel Vainsencher daniel.vainsencher at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 15:03:21 UTC 2005

Hi everyone. Just thought I'd let you know that I'm working on making
the Traits stuff more friendly. This means among things that the
packages shouldn't conflict with existing packages.

To this purpose, I intend to work against a 3.9 image, since that is all
partitioned up. So an image that we are pretty sure will be the real
basis for 3.9 would be useful.

I'm also in the process of writing a tool that's meant to make it easier
to find and get rid of method overrides between packages.

Daniel