ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Jun 25 08:15:38 UTC 2005
For me what is important is that
- we (the main harvesting guys) can have access to the packages
and publish fixes there.
- we can push the long pending list of changes that are waiting
- we stopped even to add to this list but we will have some nice
cleaning (removal of dialect stream :), tiles methods...)
So Avi let us know when
- you need help (but when the help does not slow you down)
- you can explain how we can proceed.
Doug/Avi did you set up a stream for the stuff that cannot be done in
Do we use the old stream?
Alex fixed (normally) all the loading problems or tagged them so that
3.9alpha can load without problem (but this was before iSqueak).
More information about the Packages