iSqueak

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 23:05:43 UTC 2005

On 6/25/05, Doug Way <dway at mailcan.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 19:53:02 +0200, "stéphane ducasse"
> <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> said:
> >
> > Let us (me alex) know when 3.9 squeaksource is ready because we would
> > like to help.
>
> Well, it looks like Cees has http://source.squeakfoundation.org/ up and
> running. (thanks!)
>
> And it also looks like Avi has added a "Squeak 3.8" project/repository
> (perhaps as a test).

Yeah, just as a test.  There are some simple issues I need to work out
still with URL mapping before it will actually be functional.  I'll do
that tomorrow, I guess.

> So, how should we do this... Can we just have one "Squeak 3.9"
> project/repository, with all of the 30 or so packages (in 3.9) in the
> same repository?  (I notice that most SqueakSource repositories
> typically only have one package.)  Or do we create a separate Project
> for each package?

I'd say we should create a project/repository for each version/branch,
with all of the packages in it.  That's how MC will work best.

Avi