Feedback

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 16:59:55 UTC 2005

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:20:29 +0100, goran.krampe at bluefish.se
<goran.krampe at bluefish.se> wrote:

> Anyway, enough rambling - I think both our efforts should be available,
> and I think integration first and merging second is one way to go. If
> this sounds agreeable, and if Avi of course agrees :) - then I am
> offering my time to make it happen.

I'm not sure if you're waiting for my agreement, but: go for it :).
The only thing I might suggest (and feel free to ignore me) is that
when you write your article about integrating SM and Universes, you
post it here first so we can discuss it more intensely and make any
needed revisions without bothering everyone else.

Avi