[Release] 3.11 liaison change

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Apr 7 06:16:55 UTC 2009

Folks -

You might (or might not ;-) have noticed this but due to some internal
reshuffling of responsibilities [1] I am now the "official" board
liaison for the 3.11 release. Randal remains the contact for 4.0 since
it's so intrinsically connected to relicensing but I'm trying to help
out since he would otherwise have too many responsibilities all at once.

I've been looking at the archives but since there wasn't too much
communication I am not sure how I can best help. Please let me know what
you'd like help with - I can be anything from coder, to tester, to whip,
help communicate, or whatnot. Your choice ;-)

I still feel somewhat uncomfortable defining when exactly we would
consider 3.11 "done" and how far along we are in that process. I would
very much like to try to come to a schedule which we can communicate and
work towards so I'd appreciate any help you can provide.

Cheers,
   - Andreas

[1]http://squeakboard.wordpress.com/2009/04/03/meeting-report-for-422009/