[Release] 3.11 liaison change

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Jul 2 16:54:08 UTC 2009

Keith -

The difficulty here is that I'm not even sure what you're after. I have
been specifically trying to avoid any impression of competing with your
work, integrating it at every step of the way for many of the same
purposes that I understand you have in mind for it. For example, part of
the plan (as stated in my post) is to use Installer and Bob to transfer
submissions from Mantis into the community repository. If I understand
it correctly, this is exactly what you had in mind.

I certainly don't feel like competing with you. All I am trying to do is
to open the doors for contributions.

Cheers,
   - Andreas