[Release] Re: 3.11 liaison change

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Fri Jul 3 09:49:17 UTC 2009

On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 09:25:35 +0200, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> Okay okay, i'm taking back my rants :)

But if the work/usage (and existing facilities like automated status email
reports) are soo invisible to you and perhaps others, what would you like
to see happen?

Perhaps the "greeting" page of bugs.squeak.org can be changed so the new
visitors, coming from the link on www.squeak.org (or so), immediately gets
an idea of what s/he can find?

@Ken, what do you think: can the status(es) which talk about work in
progress (testing) be explained by the comment on the "greeting" page.

/Klaus