[Release] Re: 3.11 liaison change

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Jul 3 17:57:17 UTC 2009

> 2009/7/3 Klaus D. Witzel <klaus.witzel at cobss.com>:
> > On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 09:25:35 +0200, Igor Stasenko wrote:
> >
> >> Okay okay, i'm taking back my rants :)
> >
> > But if the work/usage (and existing facilities like automated status email
> > reports) are soo invisible to you and perhaps others, what would you like to
> > see happen?
> >
> > Perhaps the "greeting" page of bugs.squeak.org can be changed so the new
> > visitors, coming from the link on www.squeak.org (or so), immediately gets
> > an idea of what s/he can find?
> >
> > @Ken, what do you think: can the status(es) which talk about work in
> > progress (testing) be explained by the comment on the "greeting" page.

Feel free to write up an article on the subject and submit it to me.
Frankly, right now I have more than enough fires to put out and this is
rather low on my todo list.

Ken

P.S. for some reason I did not get Klaus' original message and it was
lucky (@Ken certainly helped) that I saw this in a quoted section of
Igor's reply.