[Seaside-dev] Contributing bug fixes in Seaside

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 10:48:54 UTC 2007

2007/12/9, Jimmie Houchin <j.squeak at cyberhaus.us>:
> Philippe Marschall wrote:
> > 2007/12/8, Jimmie Houchin <j.squeak at cyberhaus.us>:
> [snip]
> >> The Squeak-dev 3.10 image when I do a PrintIt gives.
> >>
> >> Time now seconds   (26797/500)
> >>
> >> Which is also like the value in the stack trace provided.
> >>
> >> But your right, the squeak-dev 3.9 image provides an SmallInteger
> >>
> >> Interesting.
> >
> > I'm not sure this is not a bug in 3.10
>
> I posted a message to the squeak-dev list. They (Keith) submitted and
> fixed a bug on Mantis. Should take care of it for future versions of 3.10.

Thanks, that saved us the work.

> I have committed to the repository reverting the changes. I didn't see a
> way to remove the previous commit.

There is no need to post a commit that does a revert of the last
commit. Monticello has no concept of HEAD/Trunk. We simply wouldn't
have used your version as ancestor. What however would have been a
bigger problem if we merged it is that the ancestor of one of your
versions Seaside2.8a1-jlh.534 is not in the repository.