[Seaside-dev] Seaside 2.8 release planning

Michael Lucas-Smith mlucas-smith at cincom.com
Mon Oct 15 18:07:33 UTC 2007

> So it comes down to how the porters see this. How confident are you
> about the stability of your ports? How much time do you need once we
> say which Monticello version it will be until you have your ports
> updated?

We do dev builds every week so the once the final 2.8 version is
announced, we should have it in the next vw-dev build so long as you
don't spring it on a Friday :) Earlier in the week is best.

We're building up our automated test suites slowly so most of the
testing will be manual regression testing, but we'll know in a couple of
days whether we're happy with it.

Cheers,
Michael