[Seaside-dev] Anyone going to OOPSLA?

Roger Whitney whitney at cs.sdsu.edu
Thu Oct 18 02:35:21 UTC 2007

It would be interesting to hear about what you are doing with Seaside
for Cincom. I have looked at it a bit and look forward to using it.
Sounds like one of the people working on a Seaside book will also be
at OOPSLA.

Looking at the schedule the Squeak Bof is Monday night at 19:00. Dan
Ingalls has a Bof Tuesday at 19:00 and there is a keynote at 20:00 by
Steele and Gabriel. So one possible time for a Seaside Bof is Wed.
night between 17:00 and 19:00. The special event starts at 19:00 on
Wed night. Other possible times would be Tuesday or Wed lunch
12:00-13:30. After that we would have to schedule a Bof when other
things are going on.

What do you think of a bof on Wed at 17:00 (or 17:15)?