[Seaside-dev] Seaside2.8a1-rew.514

Roger Whitney whitney at cs.sdsu.edu
Sat Oct 20 23:44:29 UTC 2007

Philippe,
	Thanks for the improvements. I was in a hurry to get these out
before leaving for OOPSA.

	I am still not happy with the class comment for WALRUCIache. The
cache can grow to an arbitrary size, which is not what I would
consider a normal feature of  cache. The class comment does not
convey that. I like the following better:

WALRUCache implements at Least Recently Used cache. Items are removed
from the cache when they reach "max" age. The age of an item is the
number of additions to the cache done since the item itself was added
or last accessed. Given the proper set of accesses and adds the cache
can become arbitraryly large. The "capacity:" method is misleading,
it sets the at which items are removed from the cache not the number
of items allowed in the cache.