[Seaside-dev] Seaside2.8a1-lr.518 will be Seaside 2.8 final

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 18:36:19 UTC 2007

Hi guys

Seaside2.8a1-lr.518 will be the final version of Seaside 2.8. We
tested this together with Scriptaculous-lr.220, Comet-mb.23 and
RSRSS2-pmm.9. We won't annouce this in public before Friday 17:00 CET.
We included all the stuff from the VW guys except the #ifDefinded:do:.
We refactored one sender to use a platform specific subclass and the
other (SeasideAsync) does not justify an additional method in
SeasidePlatform support in our opinion.

We'll open a new respository for 2.9 were all the new stuff can go in.
This is the resource session stuff from the VW guys, the custom
WAProcessMonitor and more (we didn't forget you Ramon). Eventually we
want to have a Universe for Seaside 2.9 in Squeak but this won't
happen this week.

Cheers
Lukas and Philippe