[Seaside-dev] [BUG][FIX] startUp does not work with WAKomEncoded

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 17:36:21 UTC 2008

Hmm, I checked with the Seaside one click image which is based on
Seaside2.8a1-pmm.536 and could not reproduce. It seems that for
WAKomEncoded the process is simply not stopped and on my platform this
works just fine.

It seems to fix the startup issue in Squeak 3.9.1 however it doesn't
seem to terminate all open Seaside connections. So when I start the
image I'll have some Seaside connection processes.

In Squeak 3.9 on the other hand I have some Delay>>wait ->
Process>>terminate processes