[Seaside-dev] Issue 47 in seaside: Transaction demo broken. Therefore isolate: probably broken too...

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Apr 8 09:51:27 UTC 2008

Issue 47: Transaction demo broken. Therefore isolate: probably broken too...

Comment #3 by snoob... at yahoo.ie:
Hi

I can't get .536 at the moment but I do have .537 and same thing happens.

Basically clink on Transaction test,
click OK until 'Outside Child txn',
then click browsers back button,
it states that the page has expired,
redirects after 3 seconds to a blank page which I check was the
WASession>>pageLeftIntentionallyBlank method.

I will download the 1-click-image and try it there later today.

I have tried debugging over and over again but can't get my head around
where the
continuation continues from...
anyway

Thanks