[Seaside-dev] supporting vm routes

Julian Fitzell julian at fitzell.ca
Thu Dec 4 00:40:08 UTC 2008

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 12:44 PM, Philippe Marschall
<philippe.marschall at gmail.com> wrote:
> To support this in Seaside we need to change the session key
> generation. We need to be able to append a suffix that is configured
> in the application. Julian you've spent a lot of time on sessions and
> cache and stuff. What do you think is the best way to implement this?
> A WAClusteredApplication that has a WARouteCache?

I doubt you'd need a WARouteCache... presumably WAClusteredApplication
could customize the right places to make sure it could append to the
session key wherever it is used. Would be "better" to make it work
with composition instead of subclassing of course but would probably
best to provide the "good enough" solution with a subclass for now.