[Seaside-dev] Issue 253 in seaside: WAPackage is partly under-defined

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Dec 14 17:52:57 UTC 2008

Comment #9 on issue 253 by renggli: WAPackage is partly under-defined

Yes, I am using Package-Dependencies-lr.41.

The dependencies in WAPackage should only declare the functional
dependencies (not necessary the actual
ones). It declares is what we expect and this is how we can validate and
test it. WAPackage should not include intransitive dependencies, and
probably not external ones either.

You say: "Seaside-Slime directly only depends on Seaside-Component and
Seaside-Session." This is not true
because it references WABrush from Seaside-Canvas. And Seaside-Canvas is
not included in the transitive
dependencies of Seaside-Component and Seaside-Session.