[Seaside-dev] making "inspect it" work in debugger

Julian Fitzell julian at fitzell.ca
Thu Jul 3 10:44:52 UTC 2008

Hi guys,

I was getting annoyed at the session and so on not being accesible
when doing InspectIt and DoIt, et al. in the debugger so I cam up with
a fix.

I'd appreciate someone else taking a look at it to make sure it looks
sane before I commit to the repository. It's a tad hacky I guess but I
think it's not so bad and is really only ugly because of the joys of
interacting with the Morphic debugger UI.