[Seaside-dev] making "inspect it" work in debugger

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 13:22:47 UTC 2008

Hi guys,

Apparently I sent this with the wrong address the first time.

I was getting annoyed at the session and so on not being accesible
when doing InspectIt and DoIt, et al. in the debugger so I came up with
a fix.

I'd appreciate someone else taking a look at it to make sure it looks
sane. I had originally attached the mcz files but Lukas said to just
commit them to the repo and go from there so I've done that. You'll
want to look at Seaside-Squeak-Core-jf.48.mcz and
Seaside-Squeak-Development-jf.16.mcz

It's a tad hacky I guess but I think it's not soooo bad and is really
only ugly because of the joys of interacting with the Morphic debugger
UI.

Thoughts?