[Seaside-dev] Issue 99 in seaside: ImageSegments for smoother upgrades that don't kill sessions?

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Jul 13 19:58:35 UTC 2008

Issue 99: ImageSegments for smoother upgrades that don't kill sessions?

Comment #9 by ramon.leon:
OK, so how about sharing or blogging about how to do such a setup so we
can all benefit?  This kind of stuff is
crutial to running a big Seaside site and we shouldn't all have to
reinvent the wheel, especially if you've already
done it a couple of times.