[Seaside-dev] ANN: Seaside 2.9a1 release

Gerhard Obermann obi068 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 07:43:47 UTC 2008

Hi!

You could also use my SeasideLoader

MCHttpRepository
    location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/SeasideLoader'
    user: ''
    password: ''

to always load (or check for) the latest Seaside 29 packages.

It works fine with Pharo and Squeak 3.9!
Squeak 3.10 works fine too, only some issues with running the SUnit Tests.

- After loading the package just use "SeasideLoader
loadSeaside29WithComanche" to load everything!
- To check for new packages use "SeasideLoader checkSeaside29"
- To open a workspace use "SeasideLoader openWorkspace"

cheers
Gerhard