[Seaside-dev] Issue 230 in seaside: WAAdmin>>applicationDefaults keeps overwriting settings every time it is called

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Nov 3 07:52:24 UTC 2008

Issue 230: WAAdmin>>applicationDefaults keeps overwriting settings every
time it is called

New issue report by jfitzell:
WAAdmin used to hold an instvar with the correct configuration. Lukas found
this was resulting in several copies being added and changed it to the
current implementation which is broken in this new way.

I think we need to go back to having the instvar but make sure it isn't
adding duplicates (it should be possible to make sure that only happens if
the instvar was forcibly set to nil *and* the user renamed the old
configuration).

Issue attributes:
	Owner: ----
	Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium Version-Seaside2.9