[Seaside-dev] Issue 239 in seaside: WAConfiguration>>addAncestorsTo:forAttributeAt:

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Nov 11 22:08:44 UTC 2008

Issue 239: WAConfiguration>>addAncestorsTo:forAttributeAt:

Comment #2 by renggli:
It seems to be wrong to me not to implement this method in the superclass
(Lint complains), maybe returning
nil, returning an empty array or throwing an error would be more meaningful?

I am aware of Issue 231 and I already spent some time with that, but I
couldn't find any code that was not used. I
am not fluent enough with the new design to be able to rewrite these just
like that.