[Seaside-dev] Issue 206 in seaside: check weird #value call on block in WADebugErrorHandler

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Nov 12 01:06:53 UTC 2008

Issue 206: check weird #value call on block in WADebugErrorHandler

Comment #1 by jfitzell:
Name: Seaside-Development-jf.42
Author: jf
Time: 12 November 2008, 2:05:47 am
UUID: ea5454f1-10ab-a845-9245-fac158836023
Ancestors: Seaside-Development-jf.41

Remove immediate value call on a block.

As far as I can tell, this got left behind from testing while removing an
#ifCurtailed: call from the same block in Seaside-Development-Core-jf.58

Everything seems to work just fine without it but if something
debugger-related ends
up busted sometime soon, we'll know what the culprit is (exceptions and
debugging are
so ugly!)

http://www.squeaksource.com/Seaside29/Seaside-Development-jf.42.mcz

Issue attribute updates: