[Seaside-dev] Issue 243 in seaside: Start Seaside with startup parameter

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sat Nov 15 01:08:12 UTC 2008

Issue 243: Start Seaside with startup parameter

Comment #1 by jfitzell:
Yeah that was yucky - why would it assume it was WAKom you wanted as
opposed to some
other adaptor?

I'm not saying the feature in general is a bad idea, just that it should be
implemented more flexibly and as less of a hack if we're going to provide
it.

Should it be changing the port of a server adaptor that is already
configured
(encoding, debug mode, dispatcher, etc) in the server manager? creating a
new
adaptor with default configuration? Just some things to consider.