[Seaside-dev] Current working combination of Packages

Udo Schneider Udo.Schneider at homeaddress.de
Sun Nov 23 22:36:55 UTC 2008

All,

I'm currently porting Seaside to Dolphin. Based on the package versions
from the announcement mail in the general Seaside list I was able to
port all the packages with only a few failing tests (mainly Unicode stuff).

I'm now trying to make this work work with Swazoo w/o luck. I saw that
some work was done in the Adaptor area ... so my question is is which
package (versions) are currently working together with Swazoo? And which
Swazoo Adaptor packages are current and should be used?

CU,

Udo